What are the options for setting prices for my property?
To set up the prices options for a new property: you go to “Submit a property” -> you fill up the description page -> you save -> then you access to the “Price” page.
To modify the prices options for a listed property: you go to “My listings” -> you click on “Edit Property” on the property you want to edit -> you select the page “Price / Price calendar”.
Default Price Settings details:
Price per night
- Price per night MUST exist for every property.
Price per night for 7n+ or 30n+
- Users can set a custom price per night if user books more than 7 days (meaning 7 or more) and less than 30 days.
- Users can set a 2nd custom price per night if user books more than 30 days.
If you set weekend price, it will override 7d+ price or 30d+ price (so custom daily price will calculate only for week days)
To have 7d+ or 30d+ globally, the weekend price must be empty.
Taxes in %
Taxes in % (taxes are considered included in the daily price).
Custom Period Price Options
IMPORTANT: The custom price set will overwrite the main price, price for 7+ days and for 30+ days. Once you have set custom price as explained above, this will be the price that will apply regardless of the number of booked days !!!
Price adjustments for a certain period are done from the same window.
You just need to double click on the date you want to customize => a window will open with the options to set up your custom price (see screenshot below).
- You can select Cleaning Fee calculation per night, per guest or per night and guest
- The cleaning fee will be paid to the owner. On the invoice it will show that the cleaning fees are deducted from the earning as the earning is considered to be the price per night or per hour of the property.
- You can select City Fee calculation per night, per guest or per night and guest
- You can also select City Fee to be a % of price per night
Minimum days of booking (only numbers)
- The minimum number of days applies for any booking request. You can override this value from Price Adjustments.
Security Deposit, is not mandatory. The owner can choose or not to add it. It will be added to the bill that the tenant will have to pay to book the property.
NOTE: The security deposit will be kept by HomeSwissHome and refunded to the tenant if no complaints are received from the owner.
Early Bird Discount – in % from the price per night
You can set discount in % and the number of days in advance for discount to apply.
NOTE: The number of days means discount applies when the booking is made before those x days (or more days) in advance.
Pay by Guest options:
- Extra Price per guest per night in … and check to Allow guests above capacity?
- Check to Pay by the no of guests (all room prices will NOT be used anymore and billing will be done by guest no only)
Manage Turn Over days
Allow only bookings starting with the check in on a specific day of the week OR Allow only bookings with the check in/check out on a specific day of the week.
Add in booking form other options. You can select Option Name, Option Value (fixed number) and Option Calculation (fixed fee, by night, by guest or by night and guest)