Reset Password

Your search results

Chalet FRANÇOIS (10pax)

Entire Home
Chalet
|4 Bedrooms|

Listing Description

Weekly prices on request
Apartment, 5.5 rooms, maximum 10 people, 190m2, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 toilets

Parking, wifi, TV, washing machine, dishwasher, fireplace, non-smoker

In a typical former chalet in the Valley of Illiez completely renovated in 2012 with refinement, splendid exceptional apartment on the 2nd floor. Quiet and close to the centre of the village: Entrance overlooking the living room, with on the left large table for meals, and on the right the living room with exit on the balcony, flat screen TV and DVD Blu-Ray.La kitchen in central island separates these two rooms: 4 gas cooking plates, dishwasher, oven, integrated plancha, electric kettle , fondue pot, raclonnette, electric coffee maker, toast.4 rooms: 2 overlooking the living room. One with 2 separable beds and sink, the other with two beds (width 120 cm).1 bathroom with bathtub, bidet and toilet.1 shower room with toilet.1 bedroom overlooking the living room with adjoining bathroom, bathtub, bidet and toilet, large dressing room and closed fireplace. Boudoir adjoining the living room with an extra sleeping possible. The last room is on the upper floor, it is composed of a large bed and a small extra bed, and has its own bathroom. In common with the other apartments, large garden and bowling alley.

Price Info
Minimum no of nights: 7
Sleeping Situation
Bedroom 1
2 Single Bed
Bedroom 2
2 Single Bed
Bedroom 3
1 Double Bed
1 Single Bed
Bedroom 4
1 Double Bed
1 Single Bed
Address
Address: Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
City:
Area / Canton:
Swiss Canton : valais
Swiss City: champéry
Post Code: 1874
Country: Switzerland
Details
Property ID: 46809
Property Size: 190 m2
Rooms: 6
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 4
Outdoor Facilities: garden
Surrounding View: mountain view
Cancellation Policy: other policy
Features
Other Features
Access to the mountains
Bathtub
Cooking tools
Elevator in the building
Extra blankets
Free parking on premises
Fridge
Indoor fireplace
Kitchen
Oven
television-outlineTV
Washing machine
communication-tower-outlineWireless internet
Terms and Conditions
Smoking Allowed
Pets Allowed
Party Allowed
Children Allowed
We cash 30% when booking and the remaining 70% during the stay. Cancellation applies when: payment is not made on timeThe customer changes his datesThe customer does not show up at the "no show"The customer sends an email indicating that he is cancelling his trip. Any cancellation will take effect on the day the written notice is received by Ms Miggins Luxury Chalet Services (in the form of e-mail or recommended mail) and will be refunded as follows:NO PRESENTATION / ANNULATION BY THE CLIENT - FRAIS APPLICABLES More 56 (8 weeks) days before the arrival date: 20% of the cost of the stayFrom 43 to 55 days before arrival date: 30% of the price of stayFrom 31 to 42 days before the arrival date: 50% of the price of the stayFrom 15 to 30 days before the arrival date: 75% of the cost of the stay14 days or less or no notification or no presentation: 100% of the cost of the holiday
What's Nearby

Active Life

Buzz Cycling & Triathlon
(13.81 km)Buzz Cycling & Triathlon
Vertic-Halle
(22.14 km)Vertic-Halle

Arts & Entertainment

Aart's Masters Galerie
(28.14 km)Aart's Masters Galerie
Fondation Pierre Gianadda
(26.47 km)Fondation Pierre Gianadda

Automotive

Carline automobiles
(18.59 km)Carline automobiles
Garage de la Place Large
(21.79 km)Garage de la Place Large

Beauty & Spas

Education

Sensations
(9.44 km)Sensations
Alpine French School
(13.06 km)Alpine French School

Health & Medical

Pharmacie des Portes du Soleil
(7.49 km)Pharmacie des Portes du Soleil
Centre Médical Argentière
(22.03 km)Centre Médical Argentière

Local Flavor

Local Services

Nightlife

Le Yak night club
(7.47 km)Le Yak night club
Le Poussin
(3.37 km)Le Poussin

Pets

Eringer Kampf-Kühe
(36.36 km)Eringer Kampf-Kühe
Pet Jungle
(54.86 km)Pet Jungle

Restaurants

Le Nord
(0.47 km)Le Nord
Le Gueullhi
(0.24 km)Le Gueullhi

Shopping

La Petite Cavagne
(0.4 km)La Petite Cavagne
Baud Chausseur
(7.56 km)Baud Chausseur

Transportation

GoldenPass Line
(28.52 km)GoldenPass Line
Bar Taxi la Frégate
(32.74 km)Bar Taxi la Frégate

Availability

May 2021
M T W T F S S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  
June 2021
M T W T F S S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930  
past
today
booked
On demand (PER WEEK)

Book Now

Add to Favorites
Contact Owner
Share

miggins

See Owner Profile
Contact Owner

Similar Listings

x